Drop Arm Awnings in NJ
Drop arm awnings are the perfect solution for high level windows or even doors where you need some shade to keep the interior cool. Usually these awnings are placed in areas where the sun beats down on the home for most parts of the day. They can also be placed on any windows or doors of your house. This type of awning provides deep shade for the property owner and can be fitted at any level to ensure you get the maximum shade you need.
What are Drop Arm Awnings?
Drop arm awnings are designed to create areas of shade over windows and doors. The arms can be adjusted so that you can create more shade when you need it and raise the cover when you don’t. Metallic arms are fixed to the top of the windows or doors and have a fixed cover, usually material or canvas that stretches over the frame to create shade.
Why Should You Install Drop Arm Awnings?
Here are a few of the main reasons for choosing drop arm awnings:
- Keep the interior of your house cooler: If you do not have air conditioning, then the interior of your house can become very stuffy and opening windows will only let more heat inside during the summer months. Drop arm awnings can offer a depth of shade that will help keep your home cooler
- Inexpensive: Awnings are a relatively inexpensive solution to providing shade for your home
- Variety of styles: You can choose from a wide range of colors, styles, panels, materials etc., so you can have a style that complements your home
- Adjustable: Thanks to the adjustable arm, you can move the shade up and down as the sun dictates
- Keep your view: Even though drop arm awnings are adjustable and can create as much shade as you need, they do not obscure your view of the outside or garden
- Protection for house interior: The sun can cause furniture, carpets or fabrics to fade, which is why many people choose to have an awning in place as the shade ensures the sun does not penetrate so deeply
- Protect balconies: If you have a balcony, then a drop arm awning is the perfect way to create as much or as little shade as you need, all at the click of a switch
Available Configurations for Drop Arm Awnings
- Available in a wide range of styles, colors, materials and fabrics
- Double arm construction
- Triple arm installation
- Choice of sizes and widths
- Residential and commercial drop arm awnings available
Why Choose Weathercraft for Drop Arm Awnings?
For more than 40 years, our staff at Weathercraft has been producing quality awnings and fittings for both the residential and commercial sectors. The range has now grown in size and our bespoke service ensures you get the exact style you want. Quality is our watchword and our dedication to customer service is renowned in the New Jersey area.
Find out more about our full range of drop arm awnings or ask about our customized service. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 201-262-0055.